Mark your calendar and register online now to attend a CFDA District Meeting in your area:
- Tuesday, March 29 – Grand Junction
- Thursday, March 31 – Loveland
- Friday, April 1 – Pueblo
The education program will run from 1:00 to 4:30 PM and 3.8 contact hours is approved by the Colorado Funeral Service Board. Presentations include:
- “What Has CFDA Done for Me Lately?” – Steffani Blackstock, CMP, Executive Director, Colorado Funeral Directors Association
- "Customization: Unlimited Choices for Families” – Terry School, President, The Davis Whitehall Co.
- Speed Dating Discussion Groups
An informal social hour will follow the program.
Registration Fee: $0 for Employees of CFDA Establishment
Member firms who register online before March 25th
If space is available after March 25, Non-members will be allowed to register at the door for $38 per person. Full payment will be due at the time of check-in.
Don’t wait! Seating will be limited so register now!
Online Registration is required at www.COFDA.org