At its annual meeting on December 2, members of the Colorado Funeral Directors Association elected the Board of Directors for calendar year 2016.
The Executive Committee consists of
- President • Adam Findley, CFD-CET, Allnutt Funeral Service, Loveland
- Vice President • Edward Halouska, CMSP, Chaney-Reager Funeral Home, Sterling
- Secretary-Treasurer • Jehn-ai Jackson, Caldwell-Kirk Mortuary, Denver
- Immediate Past President • Carla Dolan, CMSP, Imperial Funeral Home, Pueblo
Directors at Large include
- Stacey Kleinman, CMSP, Archdiocese of Denver Mortuary, Wheat Ridge
- Ervin Maltbie, CFD, Maltbie Funeral Services, Springfield
- Daryl Pridy, Callahan-Edfast Mortuary, Grand Junction
Ex-officio members of the Board include:
- CFSB Chair • Adam Findley, CFD-CET
- Legislative/Advocacy Chair • Chuck Bowman, CMSP, Horan & McConaty Funeral Service/Cremation, Centennial
- NFDA Policy Board Rep. • Michelle Bernhardt, CMSP, Stoddard Funeral Home/Sunset Memorial Gardens, Greeley
- Executive Director • Steffani Blackstock, CMP
CFDA President Adam Findley, CFD-CET, is installed by NFDA Secretary Chuck Bowman at the annual meeting.
Board members installed on December 2nd include Stacey Kleinman, Daryl Pridy, Carla Dolan, Ed Halouska and Jehn-ai Jackson.
CFDA members listen to a state of the association report at the annual meeting at Wellshire Event Center.