The 2015 Board of Directors of the Colorado Funeral Directors Association was installed by NFDA President Robert Moore, IV, during the annual business meeting on Friday, December 5, 2014.
CFDA's officers and directors for the next year are:
- President: Carla Dolan, CMSP - Dignity Memorial Funeral Homes of Pueblo, Pueblo, CO
- Vice President: Adam Findley, CFD-CET - Allnutt Funeral Service-Hunter Chapel, Loveland, CO
- Secretary-Treasurer: Jehn-ai Jackson - Caldwell-Kirk Mortuary, Denver, CO
- Immediate Past President: Michelle Bernhardt, CMSP - Sunset Memorial Gardens, Greeley, CO
- Director at Large: Scott Drzewiecki - Archdiocese of Denver Mortuary, Wheat Ridge, CO
- Director at Large: Edward Halouska, CMSP - Chaney-Reager Funeral Home, Sterling, CO
- Director at Large: Daryl Pridy - Callahan-Edfast Mortuary, Grand Junction, CO
Proposed bylaws changes were also passed at the annual business meeting.