Cemetery Sales Manager - Resthaven Funeral Home and Memory Garden, Fort Collins, CO
The ideal candidate will have successfully managed multiple sales people, and will have consistently met and exceeded revenue targets. The major objective of this role is to grow the business, recruit, and train/develop top notch sales force, meet our high standard of service quality and ethics, and stimulate business growth.
This is a salary position with possibility of commission override
- 2 years Management experience
- 3 years Sales experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to set up appointments
- Strong telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- Driver’s License, and ability to travel/drive
- Money motivated and sales driven
- Goal and team oriented
- Self-reliant, responsible and punctual
- Drive revenue by setting appointments and conducting in-home pre-need presentations to families
- Manage lead flow and assign new leads daily
- Recruit, Train and Motivate a team
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Uphold company ethics standards
- Overall Sales Management of the location, including:
- Managing all aspects of day-to-day operations
- Daily sales reporting
- Location is expected to generate a volume of sales consistent with the opportunity and financial commitment for that location
- Location will be assigned monthly sales targets and quotas
All other duties as assigned.
The Sales Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and/or the CEO for questions regarding their primary duties.
We are a company that is striving to be the leader in each community that we serve. A company that is defined by the individuals who represent the company individuals who exemplify and respect the family attributes of trust, care, support, ethics, unprecedented attention to detail and understanding the value and importance of nurturing long term relationship.
To apply, send resume to Susan Hughes and Adam Findley.