Allnutt Funeral Service is seeking candidates for full-time Funeral Director positions on the Front Range.
The Funeral Director will report to the Chapel Manager on a daily basis to accomplish the needs to the chapel and any other location that is in need of help.
- High school education
- 2 years funeral home experience
- Working towards fulfilling Certified Funeral Director qualification as determined by the Colorado Funeral Service Board
- Team player
- A high level of ethics
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good presentation and public relations skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen to others
- Motivated and competitive
- Working knowledge of computers and their operations and proficient in business software; Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with grieving families during time of need and create a premier level of client satisfaction
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating exceptional service
We are a company that is striving to be the leader in each community that we serve. A company that is defined by the individuals who represent the company individuals who exemplify and respect the family attributes of trust, care, support, ethics, unprecedented attention to detail and understanding the value and importance of nurturing long term relationship.
Click here for more information about the position.
Please submit applicant information and inquiries to