Embalmer and Funeral Director
Ahlberg Funeral Chapel is an independent family owned mortuary located in Longmont, Colorado on the front range of the Rocky Mountains.
- Team player
- A high level of ethics
- The ability to multi-task.
- Good presentation and public relations skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen to others
- Working knowledge of computers and their operations
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating exceptional service.
- Willingness to learn and grow within our organization
- Making arrangements with families to schedule and ensure that all details of the funeral arrangement are scheduled and confirmed
- Embalming of the body for viewing and or burial services.
- Being present at directing and facilitating the funeral or memorial service.
- Providing support for all staff within the organization
- To make removals both during normal hours, and on call at night as necessary.
- Dressing, casketing, and cosmetizeing for viewings
- Answering the door greeting families and the general public. Helping families of the deceased with any questions they might have.
- Providing the highest level of customer service and care to our client families
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a funeral home
Mortuary Science degree
Salary to be determined based on experience
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Torre Ahlberg at firstname.lastname@example.org