Grant Mortuary in Craig, Colorado is looking to hire a Full-time Funeral Director.
Requirements: High school education, 2 years funeral home experience, prefer working towards fulfilling Certified Funeral Director qualification as determined by the Colorado Funeral Service Board.
- Team player
- A high level of ethics
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good presentation and public relations skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen to others
- Motivated and competitive
- Working knowledge of computers and their operations and proficient in business software; Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with grieving families during time of need and create a premier level of client satisfaction
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating exceptional service
The Funeral Director will report to the Chapel Manager on a daily basis to accomplish the needs to the chapel and any other location that is in need of help.
If you know of the right person for this position, please have them send a resume and cover letter to Susan Hughes or Jesse Arthurs.