Full Time –Lead Arranger, Olinger Highland Mortuary, Thornton, Colorado
The Denver Market is looking for a Full Time Lead Arranger at Olinger Highland Mortuary, in Thornton, CO. Previous experience is preferred. The ability to work in a team concept is essential.
Job requirements are as follows, but not limited to:
1. Excellent Communication Skills a must.
2. Effectively & professionally answer telephone calls
3. Must have a great customer service skill set.
4. Availability on evenings and weekends.
5. Professional attire required
6. Excellent level of computer skills with MS Windows and Microsoft Products.
7. HMIS and HMIS Plus knowledge preferred
8. Ability to fulfill Denver Market initiatives- Dignity Take Rate, Catering and high JD Power Scores.
9. Mortuary Science Degree/National Board- preferred
All other duties assigned by the Location Manager or General Manager. Must be punctual and a team player with a professional attitude and appearance.
Please contact Kevin Wood, Location Manager.