CFDA Annual Meeting
Virtual Town Hall and Listen & Learn Webinar
The CFDA's 2018 annual meeting will be presented on Wednesday, December 12, 2018. We'll be offering this program online in a virtual town hall format in conjunction with our December Listen & Learn webinar.
Gather your team for this special 90-minute online session to:
- Meet your 2019 Board of Directors.
- Learn about The New CFDA and what it means for you.
- Get information about new memberships and how you can join.
- Explore ways that you can contribute to the re-formation of association activities.
The annual meeting will conclude with a webinar presented by NFDA's director of member development, Lacy Robinson, CFSP.
Annual Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
| 2:00 PM
||Welcome & Introduction
| 2:30 PM
||Listen & Learn Webinar (1.0 contact hours)
"RSVP - I'll See You at My Living Funeral"
presented by Lacy Robinson, CFSP
| 3:30 PM
||Town Hall Question & Answer Forum
| 4:00 PM
Listen and Learn Webinar
"RSVP - I’ll See You at My Living Funeral"
Living funerals represent a complete shift in what society thinks about death and dying. Join Lacy Robinson as she shares real stories from families across the country who have found positive healing from hosting a living tribute with their loved one taking center stage. Learn how your funeral home can market living funerals through partnerships with hospice, long term care communities and senior adult centers. Discover how you can help give families the creative control they desire in planning a living tribute. Walk away with package recommendations, suggested language for the General Price List and innovative ideas for establishing your funeral home as the exclusive provider of living funerals. Be sure and RSVP so you can help families plan a living funeral.
You Must Register in Advance
- Click on the Register button and complete the online form.
- Watch for an email confirmation from email@example.com on Tuesday, December 11.
- Click on the link the email to complete the Zoom registration form online.
- A separate email message from Zoom will provide connection instructions for the teleconference.
The Listen & Learn webinar is approved for 1.0 contact hour of continuing education credit by the Colorado Funeral Service Board. Participants must attend the 1-hour webinar and complete the online evaluation form with 48-hours after the program to be eligible for CE credit. Fees will apply for non-member participants to earn CE credit.
- $0 for Employees of CFDA Establishment Member firms (5 per location)
- $35 per person for Non-Members
Fees will apply for non-member participants to earn CE credit.
Participants must complete the post-event evaluation form no later than Friday, December 14, to receive 1.0 contact hours of CE credit approved by the Colorado Funeral Service Board.
Registration link for Zoom: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/57eef4311a837c2e7c24e00bf0acd2b8